My Playlist

Saturday 29 May 2010

Number 3

3. Your favourite television program.

Well that's quite an easy one. The only program that I cannot miss is an aussi soap called Home and Away. It's about the residence of Summer Bay. I have watches it ever since I was about 7 years old. Because my mum is really into the show too, she got me into it young. I love the character and story lines. There are some very hunky men and some not so bad women with awesome scenery. It really gets me in touch with my Australian side.

Although I must say that without CSI, tv would be boring. If there is nothing on tv, you can always find an episode of CSI on somewhere. I did love CSI Las Vegas the most but since Grisham left it hasn't been the same. Don't get me wrong I love Lawrence Fishborne but now my favourite has to be CSI New York. CSI Miami is alright but Kane gets on my nerves with all his little catchphrases. The others seem to be more about the team as a whole, whereas Miami seems more about Kane and how many close shots in his sunglasses they can get of him.

Keeping it going so far, but wouldn't be possible at the moment without I-phone. So sorry for any spelling errors.

No comments: