My Playlist

Saturday 21 August 2010

Grumble

How can I. Being just a C/A. Have more balls than a high ranking manager?

Seriously. If you're management then you should not give a shit if you upset a customer. Stand by your staff.

We got a new store manager a month or so ago. He has never introduces himself to the evening and weekend staff. But he has the nerve to change everything we stand for.

We are strict on procedure and he wants to let things slide.

We got a new returns policy back in february that states that any customer without a receipt will not get a refund. Not with him. He wants us to take stuff back if the customers is buying something else.

I'm pretty sure that we as a company did not spent thousands if not millions on lawyers to make a returns policy that is legal and above board, for some jumped up twat with a little bit of power to change that.

There are so many more things I can grumble about but my lunch is over and I have to get back to the shop floor to deal with some more patronising customers.

Let me just say I cannot wait until it's time to fill in the feedback questionnaire for this year.

No comments: