My Playlist

Thursday 25 November 2010

Breakup again

My brother and his fiance have broken up again. It sucks seeing my brother so broken hearted. It's all over nothing. She took him to her sisters where he could get drunk. They know he's not a good drunk. They had an arguement and he picks up his daughter and goes back downstair to his flat. He texts her to remind her to bring down the pushchair. I think she took it the wrong way. I think she thought that my brother was going to take his daughter. So she told him to pack his bags. Now he's home again, eating everything in sight.

She is being a real bitch now, saying that he can't every see his own daughter because she think he's gonna do a runner with her. She obviously doesn't know him because he would never do that.

I hope she changes her mind and lets my brother see her.

No comments: