My Playlist

Saturday 8 January 2011

Good Charlotte's Pop Punk Riot! Top 20

Good Charlotte's Pop Punk Riot! Top 20

20= All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
19= Sum 41 - In Too Deep
18= Green Day - Basketcase
17= Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
16= Metro Station - Shake It
15= Good Charlotte - Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
14= Forever The Sickest Kids - Whoa Oh (Me vs Myself
13= Bowling For Soup - Girl All The Bad Guys Want
12= The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
11= Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad
10= Paramore - Misery Business
9= All Time Low - Weightless
8= New Found Glory - My Friends Over You
7= My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
6= Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down
5= Simple Plan - Addicted
4= Sum 41 - Fat Lip
3= Good Charlotte - Like It's Her Birthday
2= Green Day - American Idiot
1= Blink 182 - All The Small Things

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank i was looking for this for ages