My Playlist

Tuesday 21 October 2008

A** hole

Today I am kind of pissed off. Today was my first day on BlogTV and everything was going okay for a while and then some obnoxious asshole decided to insult me. He (I’m guess it was a he) said something like don’t I have any respect for myself, I look like a pig in cow’s clothing. I thought you fucking little twat. So I replied with some line like ‘who the fuck asked you’. He just hacked me off so much. I mean, I’m fine with the way I look and I don’t care what people say about me, especially people who don’t know me. He doesn’t know if I am really self conscious about the way I look. He doesn’t know if I am diabetic. He doesn’t know if I have been through depression and am finally happy within myself and what he said would set me back. He doesn’t know if I’m suicidal. He just doesn’t know what consequence what he said would have on a person. Not to mention he didn’t have the cuts to sign in and in a way say it to my face. He had to hide behind a guest. I been at least 6 hours and I am still annoyed.

On a good note the new bath is fitted and built-in shower head. No more leaks.

No comments: