My Playlist

Saturday 29 November 2008

AARRRGGG!!! *$%^”! Brothers

After I stuck up for him too. I drive to work as usual, get my purse out to take out my lunch money as usual. And what do I find. The fucking twat has cleaned me out. I had at least £35 in there. In 5x£5 and a £10 note that mum gave to me to put towards petrol to drive her to the airport last week. Plus I had at least 1x£1 coin because I always have at least one for my mid-morning snack and a drink. But no the fucker has cleaned me out. So now I can’t have my mid-morning snack, I have to wait to go out at lunch. He just doesn’t think about the consequences of his actions. I am so hungry. All I have to keep me going for about 5 hours before my lunch is water and polo’s. I can’t believe he’s done it again. I don’t even know how he could do it. Because since the last wave of thefts from my bag I have had to put a combination lock on there and after my petrol money went missing last week I changed the combination. I am that pissed off at the moment that I am considering whether or not to inform the police. But what would I say. This is how it will pan out if I did go to the police.

Me: “Hi, I’d like to report a crime”.

Popo: “Okay miss, what’s happened”?

Me: “My brother has stolen money from my bag”.

Popo: “What proof do you have that it was him”.

Me: “It couldn’t have been anyone else”.

Popo: “Any hard evidence”.

Me: “No”.

Popo: “Then I’m sorry but there is nothing we can do”.
 
 
So all this morning I have been looking at safe’s and CCTV camera’s at work. But then I thought no, I should not have to do this. I should not have to lock my bag up to stop my brother, yes my brother from stealing from me.

One of my work mates said “you look like you don’t want to be here today“, I just laughed it off. But I was thinking no I don’t, I want to hunt the little shit down and ring his fucking neck.

What do you do with someone who does not see what he is doing is wrong?

What do you do with someone who doesn’t see that his actions are driving his family away?

All because he wants to go out drinking with his mates every night.

Mum wants to change the locks, so that he can’t get in and right now I think she’s right.

Aaarrrrggg!!! FUCKING IDIOT I just want to yell at the top of my lungs. But alas I am at work.

I start to calm down a little and then I think to myself he’s my brother and he cares about me that little that he steals from me. He cares more about his fucking lowlife mates then he does his family.

After everything I’ve done for him.

Anyway, I think you can tell I’m pissed off.

No comments: