My Playlist

Saturday 29 November 2008

Happy Birthday Mum

As you can tell from the title it’s my mum’s birthday today, so as the loving daughter I am I took her out for dinner, bought her a present and a card. What did she get from my brother…..NOTHING!

I bought her a birthday cake as well but so did my grand parents.
My brother is being such an asshole. Even more than normal. He didn’t get anything for my mum’s birthday because he’s selfish and doesn’t think about anyone but himself. I told him at the beginning of the month and as many times as I could that it was her birthday and he needs to save some money to get her a present. So what does he do, he blows it all on booze.

He hasn’t been going to work in the last couple of days, so he won’t get paid at the end of the week. Oh and he has a £100 fine to pay by 12th December or he goes to court.
Because mum is so pissed off with bailing him out but paying his shit, giving him money all the time and giving him a lift when he asks. Basically doing anything that he asks, because it easier than arguing with him. She has now kicked him out of the house and told him that he needs to change his ways. This morning I woke up to a note the said:

‘ J
Leave your key, this is no longer your home or family’

A bit mean I think but he has to learn, he has to have a full time job that pays a proper wage by next year due to all the bills going up. Me and mum can’t keep paying for him. But what ever we say he still just doesn’t get it. We keep saying we are in recession and there is no money around and he just laughs and says ‘you’ve always got money’.

I love my brother of course I do but he is driving the family apart.

WHY CAN HE SEE THAT

No comments: