My Playlist

Sunday 20 June 2010

Number 25

25. Your day, in great detail.

well, my day started at 8:30am. I had breakfast of a bowl of honey nut cornflakes with a cup of tea. I lazed about the house for a while listening to some music. I had lunch of my mums delicious home-made shepherd's pie with carrots, cabbage and leaks covering in gravy. For dessert, we had a slice of coconut cake. I helped with the washing up. Put on my make-up and straightened my hair. I put on a pair of black jeans and a blue top. We drove to pick up my brother from his girlfriends. We drove to Asda to get my grand-parents some groceries. Over to my grand-parent where we sat in the garden drinking coffee and wishing my grandad a happy father's day. Inside to have a spot of dinner. We had finger sandwiches. Dessert of my nan's delicious home-made trifle with cream. Then we went for a walk to the edge of the new forest. My uncle and his dog Georgie came too. Walking past millionaire houses and lots of green land on a beautifully sunny day, Perfect. Drove to pick up my brother's girlfriend, who is in slow labour and terrified to be on her own. Then home before 19:15 for my brother curfew. Then a night in front of the TV. We watched You've Been Framed, Bean: The Movie and now I am currently watching The Bodyguard singing along to Whitney Houston tracks.

Not a very busy day but definitely worthwhile. Spending time with my family is one of my favourite things to do.

No comments: