My Playlist

Tuesday 22 June 2010

number 27

27. Your Month, in detail.

June hhmmm. To start my month started pretty bad. My grandad fell ten foot off a ladder and broke his heel. he's ok now. he has pins and plates. He now has a zimmer frame which we keep taking the mickey out of him for. He cannot use crutches because the doctor said he was too dangerous. But he's on the mend and thats what matters.

The world cup has started and I am completely in the spirit, even if so far my team hasn't. I ofcourse am supporting ENGLAND. They haven't played too well so far but things are going to change tomorrow. We have to win the stay up, or we are out.

and, finally. 10 minutes ago I was informed that I am an aunty. Yep, my sister has finally given birth after 7 days in slow labour. Once she got going it went really quickly. I can't wait to meet her.

Apart from that I have had a really quiet month. Nice and laid back. Even better when the sun is shining as it is today.

No comments: