My Playlist

Saturday 16 January 2010

Highs and Lows

Today had it's highs and lows.

Let's start with the lows...

Today was my brother's sentencing for Actual Bodily Harm. He was helping his friend who was jumped by some men. Because he kicked one of them in the head while he was on the floor, my brother was charged with ABH. Anyway, today he was sentenced to 18 months imprisionment. he will only serve 8 months. His girlfriend is pissed, because he will miss the birth of his first born. We are hoping going to prison will calm him down and strighten him out a little. But he could come out worse.

On the other hand, to the highs...

My neighbours are finally moving out. We have had quite a bit of trouble with them. They play their music really loud at night. Their dogs bark all the time. They and their friends park in our areas. Anyway, they are finally moving out. Part of me is sad to see them go. We have no idea what is moving in. All we know is they are a family with 11 year old twins. They are coming from a rough area of the city. They could be a really nice family wanting to move somewhere better for more space or they could be a really rough family that will be worse then the family moving out. I believe that's called catch 22.

That's my day. All that's left to do is tell my grand-parents on Monday that their grand-son has been sent to prison. They don't know that he was on probation. They don't even know that they are going to be great-grand-parents.

No comments: