My Playlist

Sunday 31 January 2010

My names Kim. I am from Southampton, England. I am currently 22. I am really into movies. See what movies I have recently seen by clicking on Viewing Pleasure at the top of my page. I am also really into music. You can see what I am listening to by Clicking Music at the top of my page. I am into photography. Can you guess where you can find photos of me and photos I have taken, yep by clicking on snaps at the top of my page. I love extreme sports including Skateboarding, FMX, Snowboarding and Ski-ing. I am also into normal sports including Football, Snooker and F1. I play a few instruments including Drums, Piano, Recorder and I am currently learning to play the Guitar. That's about it about me for now, I'm sure reading my blog you will learn much more about me.

No comments: