My Playlist

Thursday 24 February 2011

AYKM

Are You Kidding Me?

I know my brother and his girlfriend have had differences but this time she has gone too far.

About a week before me and mum went to Bulgaria they split up. She one minutes says that he can see his daughter and the next minute she's changed her mind.

Fast forward to 5am this morning. The whole house is woken up by the police banging on the door. They arrested my brother on suspicion of ABH. They wouldn't give us any details about what he did because he's over 18.

I waited in all day by the phone incase he called or incase he came home because he forgot his keys.

Fast forward again to 7:30pm. We get a phone call from him to say they have charged him for threatening to kill his girlfriend and for apparently assaulting her.

He's already on licence from last year, so they are holding him until he goes to court tomorrow morning.

He has't done anything to her. He may have threatened to kill her but everyone says that in the heat of the moment. He wouldn't have threatened her if she just kept to her word and let my brother see his daughter.

She is nothing but trouble but she's chosen the wrong family to mess with.

If my brother goes back to prison because of her lies, she will pay.

she obviously doesn't care about her kids in the long run, otherwise she would let them see their fathers.

Oh yeah, she did it before with her last relationship.

No comments: