My Playlist

Thursday 17 February 2011

Borovets Day 6

Today we woke up at 8.15am. We got dressed and went down to breakfast of Nesquik cereal and jam on toast. I only had a cup of tea today. Starting to get really bored with the food here. Back to grab our jackets and Sunscreen (which we really needed today). Then the walk down to Rila1 to grab our boot and skis. One of the best parts of the day is we walk past a giant poster of Hugh Jackman in a Lipton icetea advert. The day started pretty cloudy, misty and snowing. But turned out a really beautiful day. The gondola was closed all day due to high winds, so we started out on the Iglika blue run. We had lunch at Kharma again. I had a cheese burger and chips. Not bad, they even toasted the bun. Everybody else went up the 4man chair lift but me and mum stayed on the Iglika. It's great doing your own thing and not having someone dictate where you go and when. The afternoon was beautiful, perfect blue sky and lots of sun. Not very good for skiing and snow but was perfect. With no instructor we decided to stop for some ice cream. Yep ice cream in the snow. Chocolate and strawberry scopes. Lush. We did a fee more runs on the Rila nursery run. Then called it a day. We gave our skis back. Now let me tell you, some of those men in Rila1 are pretty cute. There's a pair of brother, I think they are twins looking at them, who are really cute. Brightens my day to see them. We decided to walk back to the hotel over the snow to avoid being spotted by Krassi. Don't get me wrong, we love Krassi, but yesterday it was too loud and we felt like a third wheels. Back to the hotel for a relax and a shower. Watching one of the three channels that are in English. Then down to dinner of carrot and cauliflower soup for starter. Meatball in white sauce, fried chicken and fried fish for main and our favourite pastries for dessert with some sponge cake and custard. We went back to the room to grab our coats. Then down to Deers to meet the class to watch a video that Val made for us. It was really a waste if time for us. We were so knackered and were barely in the video. I suppose it got us out for a bit. Back to the hotel to put on our PJ's and watch cartoons. I watched rock night on Music Box. I watched some of Some Kind Of Monster by Metallica. Then off to bed at 12:00. Last day of skiing tomorrow. Kinda sad it's coming to an end. I love skiing. But on the other hand I'm happy it's coming to an end. Get things back to normal and start to let my body heal up.

No comments: