My Playlist

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Borovets Day 5

Today we woke up at 8:00am. Got dressed and went down to breakfast. We bumped into Thomas, our rep, we are gonna meet him later to arrange the Sofia trip on Saturday. Today I had breakfast of Nesquik cereal, toast with jam and sponge cake with jam. I had coffee and apple juice. Back to the room to get togged up. Today I was really not feeling it. I was really tired and didn't feel like skiing but I persisted. We started off on the Iglika blue run. It was quite slippery and I just didn't have the energy, so I only went half way up, after he had filmed me do a full run. Yep filmed me. Today Val bought his video camera. We had lunch at about 12pm at Kharma. I had a tuna salad. If was really refreshing but contained way too much tomato. After lunch we went up the 4man chair lift to the top of our favourite run. Unfortunately we still haven't had enough snow so it's still closed. But there is a blue run called Sitnyakovo at the top which we went on. Although me and mum didn't like it. It as too icy for our liking. So we both did a couple of runs and then sat at the bottom of the slope and watched the others, who we were soon joined by. We got the 4man chair lift back down. That was scary, first time going down a 4man, usually I ski down. At the bottom we all went our separate ways. Me and mum stayed on the nursery slope. I got some really good runs off that. We handed back our skis and started to walk back to the hotel, when out of one of the little restaurants comes Krassi and asks us to join him and his class for a drink. I had a hot chocolate. It was really noisy but good to hang out with Krassi again. Back to the hotel for a shower. We went down to dinner but on the way we saw Tom. We booked our Sofia trip for Saturday instead of hanging around the hotel for hours waiting for our transfer to the airport. Dinner today consisted of starter of carrot soup, main of Stefani, beef with runner beans and Mexican chicken, while dessert was a love cake, pastry and tiramisu. We had a coffee in the lobby bar. Then back to the room to watch Tom and Jerry, Chelsea vs Fulham and music box. I did a few puzzles. I watched some of Metallica's Some Kind Of Monster. Then off to bed at 11:30pm. To think that's only 9:30pm back home.

No comments: