My Playlist

Monday 14 February 2011

Borovets Day 3

Happy Valentines Day

Today we woke up at 8:30am. Not as early as yesterday because we didn't have the welcome meeting and lessons didn't start until 10am. We got dressed and went down to breakfast. Today I had fried egg and fried bread with bacon (yes I know I don't eat bacon but it was the only thing I though might not make me chuck up). I also had a piece of cake with jam and a piece of orange. Also a cup of tea but today I had it with warm milk and no water. Didn't taste too bad, it was sweeter than normal and creamier. I also had an apple juice. Then back upstairs to grab jacket, money, gloves, sunblock and goggles. Yep it's a goggles day, it's actually snowing today and it was pretty heavy at times. Hopefully the green run is open tomorrow, the nursery slopes are getting a bit boring. Off to get skis and boots. Then over to meet Val. We started out on the nursery slope then over to Potata, a green run because it was really busy on the usual nursery slope. It was like a whole plane load of kids arrived yesterday. There was kids everywhere. I wouldn't mind (yes I know I hate kids) but they were getting in the way and kept jumping the button lift queues. The Potata was quieter and steeper. Even though it was snowing the snow was still majority artificial, which for some reason mum cannot turn or stop on. But I was having a ball. We stopped for a hot chocolate. A bit more skiing. Then lunch at Kharma, the same place as yesterday. Today I was really hungry so I had an omelette and a side of chips with an orange soda. We did a few more runs on the normal nursery slope but it was really busy with kids and took us about 15 minutes to get to the lift. Val wanted to go for a drink but we had only just had lunch so we carried on doing a few more runs before both of our knees started to hurt, so we called it a day. Back to the hotel via a mini Market to get some more water. We relaxed for a while. I had a shower and washed my hair. Mum yelled at the kids down the hall because they keep running up and down the corridor screaming. We went down to dinner. I had starter of some tuna salad and rice. Main was a potato Musaka, vegetable Lasagna, and grilled chicken. Dessert of a biscuit cake, some valentine’s sponges and custard with strawberry sauce. You can see why I like the desserts the best. We had a coffee in the bar. My god it was strong, I think I'll be up all night it was so strong and no milk. Lucky I can drink it black. Back up to the room. We listened to music on Music Box TV. I did a puzzle in my puzzle book. We watched The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen starring Sean Connery, Shane West and Stuart Townsend. I watched some Chelsea vs Fulham. But then fell asleep at about 12am.

No comments: